37 hrs per week Monday - Friday. Fixed term until the 30.09.2024
Business & Executive support offer a range of administration services to the organisation and is flexible to meet demand and support the delivery of the service priorities. Having a range of skills including good computer skills, customer services and an ability to support and manage people in their roles will ensure your success. Learning and Development opportunities are prioritised to enable clear understanding of business processes.
- To manage a business support team, in the Families & Communities area of BEST, who undertake a range of administration duties, including, the organisation and minuting of meetings, the input and retrieval of data via internal systems and signposting and resolving enquiries.
- Managing staff and the day to day operations including supporting learning and development and the analysis and improvement of business processes.
- Collating and reporting performance data.
- Understanding of policies, processes and best practise in relation to the service being supported.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have experience in
- People management and / or supervision
- Knowledge and experience of a range of administrative processes
- Experience of providing support to, and organising meetings and events, including the production of agenda's, presentations and papers, minutes and action tracking.
- Experience of a range of office products including word, excel , outlook and M0365 apps
For further information about this role please contact Sarah Russell email@example.com
About Staffordshire County Council
We are no ordinary county council:
The core of who we are as an organisation. Just like we all have personal values that shape our thoughts and behaviour, organisational values drive how we think and act collectively.
Our values were created and shaped by colleague feedback and national best practice and they sit at the heart of People Strategy:
We have a real sense of community spirit that brings our people together. This feeling of belonging means we are all connected to what we do and take pride in the difference we make every day for Staffordshire people. We are ambitious and our sights are set firmly on a better future.
We look forward and race ahead - that goes for your career too.
We recognise that it is our employees that are central to everything we do. We aim to create a supportive working environment where employees can achieve their full potential and achieve a healthy work-life balance.
In addition to your salary, as a member of staff, you will have access to a range of benefits.
Our recruitment process:
As an Authority we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Staffordshire County Council is an equal opportunities organisation and Disability Confident employer. We encourage applications from all background and communities
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, a Silver Award Armed Forces employer and our commitment to supporting care leavers - we offer a guaranteed interview as long as your application meets the minimum criteria for the post.